Section 1 - What do we do with your information?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When browsing our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our company, new products and other updates.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by mailing us at: email@example.com
Section 3 - Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Section 4 - Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 5 - Cookies
Cookies are files that a site or its servicprovider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Webrowser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or servicprovider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture anremember certain information.
If you disable cookies in Your internet browser, somfeatures will be disabled.
Section 6 - Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are atleast the age of majority in your state or province of residence,or that you are the age of majority in your state or province ofresidence and you have given us your consent to allow any of yourminor dependents to use this site. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Section 7 - Information clause compatible with GDPR
1. The administrator of the data indicated in theconsent for the processing of personal data expressed above is TakeTask SA with the registered office at ul. Hoża 86 in Warsaw (postal code: 00-682), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The purpose of data collection is to deliver betterexperience with segmentation and personalization.
3. You have the right to access the content of the data and to rectify, delete or limit the processing, as well as theright to object, demand the cessation of processing and datatransfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any timeand the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Officefor Personal Data Protection.
4. The data of anonymous users will be kept for 30 dayswhile data of verified users will be kept for a period of 10 years,counting from the beginning of the year following the year in whichconsent to the processing of personal data was given.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by mail at email@example.com